Monday, March 31, 2008

Heaven and the Drained Brain Syndrome

Yesterday I preached about Heaven and what our resurrected bodies will be like in Heaven with God. Wow, it was so good I was taking notes! 8-) (Those that know me well know I'm not really all that good...) But to study and to hear this news about being resurrected to immortality, honor and power! Wow! Check out I Corinthians 15:35-58! We have a Victory in Christ that kicks!

So why Drained Brain Syndrome today?

I don't know. Maybe I'm a wimp. Maybe I put too much pressure on myself. Maybe I'm fighting something. Wait! I am! And if you are a Christian, you're fighitng something too! I'm fighting sin, weakness, death, hell and the devil (may he go to hell) and it is a BATTLE!

Would you pray for me and for your three favorite people to repent from self-reliance, believe the gospel and fight well?
Now pray for a couple more who are struggling.
Now take a minute to just stop.

And think on whatever is good, whatever is excellent, worthy of praise (God Himself).

Make a plan to read some Scripture later today.
Graced
Jim

P.S. I'm stoked about the number of folks who signed up to read the Essential 100 Bible reading passages!

No comments: