Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Grandfather the Famous Ray Moon

This is great for name recognition. My name is James Ray Moon, Jr. I'm named after my grandfather Ray Moon.

Bodybuilder Ray Moon (R), who is turning 80 this year, competes in the Victorian Bodybuilding Championships in Melbourne September 14, 2008. Aged almost 80, Moon has overcome polio, open-heart surgery, prostate problems and financial ruin to become an Australian body building champion. Photo taken September 14, 2008.
REUTERS/Mick Tsikas (AUSTRALIA)

This 80 year-old Body Builder Ray Moon is not my grandfather Ray Moon. He's 83, lived his whole life in Knoxville TN and could kick this guys butt.

But it gives us Moon family something to shoot for and something for Elizabeth and all the ladies to anticipate... (that is me on the far left. not really. just messing with you.)

No comments: