Thursday, July 09, 2009

What We Should Do for Ir*n


A 4th of July note from a pastor friend in country to me and our church.

Hi Jim
I hope this mail finds you doing well.

Congregation, I hope we will have the same day (4th July) in our country in the future. I appreciate your understanding and helping me & my people in the most difficult time of our lives. My desire is to know the Lord and His will and serve Him as the Holy Spirit directs me. I am confident that you will continue to pray for me & my country. Many thanks in advance and best wishes for whatever you do in the name of Our Lord, and for the strengthening of His Church.
Yours in the Master’s service,
R**n

Most Difficult Time

This from a man who was recently jailed for no reason other than his faith and whose own father was martyred by the Isl@mic Republic.

He is a broken pastor. He asks for prayer? We pray.
Prayer is the highest and best thing we can do.

No comments: