Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Kiss of Deaf

A new danger to teach your teenagers! More fodder for the birds and bees talk! One more reason to run from temp-TA-tion young PEEP-le! I am here to testify!

Imagine me on the youth speaker tour? "It wasn't years of runnin' sound for demonic back-beating Rock and Roll bands. (Turn it up to 11!) It had nothin' to do with getting blindsided in the head by a softball during intramurals. (Although that does explain some other issues.) This is why I am deaf in one ear. (Where's my Josh Harris dating book now?)

I admit it. The secret is out. It's all over the internet. I'm addicted to kissing. SHOCKING?! I've been kissing my wife since we were dating and I'm paying the price now. As our gang of rebellious suburbanites called it back in the dark days of the early 80s, there's been too much 'sucking face'."

Be warned! Too much kissy kiss can be dangerous!
(Thanks AW for the find)

No comments: